If your bathroom is anything like mine, you are on a search to find more space. With the amount of makeup, hair products, and other toiletries that I have, my bathroom is so cluttered and messy. I did some research on DIY bathroom storage ideas. These are cost effective, and pretty crafty… check them out!
Mason Jar and Hose Clamps:
This would be really cute for a more rustic looking bathroom. For a modern bathroom, just get rid of the wood!
- Hammer hole in center of each hose clamp backside
- Use a drill bit to open the hole up a little more
- Mark on a board where you would like each mason jar
- Screw them into a board and tighten a mason jar to each one.
Sticky Hooks or PVC Pipe:
Both are so simple to hide inside a cupboard.
This is so crafty and even adds some rustic flare to your bath.
- Slice wooden barrel into four pieces
- Add dividers
Shower Curtain Rod and Waterproof Boxes:
Perfect for the little ones toys. To use as shower caddies, just raise the bar! You can also use this to hang swim suits and towels, too.